Monday 19 September 2011

Deconstruction Drake Marvin's Room by Jamie Hutton

starts at 7 seconds

[Woman on phone]
“Hello
Yeah i just walked in
Yeah i’m good you still working?
tonight, right now?
‘Did i go out’ yeah i went out
I went, i went to a couple of clubs
I never went to bed
shit… wine or water
you should see someone about a cold drink
I don’t know, i’m delirious… night” 21 seconds

7 seconds gap

[Drake - Verse 1]
Cups of the Rose -3 seconds 31 seconds of song
Bitches in my old phone- 3 seconds 34 seconds of song
I should call one and go home- 4 seconds 38 seconds of song
I’ve been in this club too long-3 seconds 41 seconds of song
The woman that I would try- 2 seconds 43 seconds of song
Is happy with a good guy- 3 seconds 46 seconds of song

But I’ve been drinking so much- 3 seconds 49 seconds of song
That I’ma call her anyway and say- 2 seconds 51 seconds of song
“F-ck that nigga that you love so bad- 5 seconds 56 seconds of song
I know you still think about the times we had”-6 seconds 1 minute 2 seconds of song
I say “f-ck that nigga that you think you found-5 seconds 1 minute 7 seconds of song
And since you picked up I know he’s not around”-6 seconds 1 minute 13 seconds of song

(Are you drunk right now?)- 4 seconds 1 minute 17 seconds of song

I’m just sayin’, you could do better-3 seconds 1 minute 20 seconds of song 
Tell me have you heard that lately?-6 seconds 1 minute 26 seconds of song
I’m just sayin’ you could do better-7 seconds 1 minute 33 seconds of song
And I’ll start hatin’, only if you make me-4 seconds 1 minute 37 seconds of song 


I think I’m addicted to naked pictures-2 seconds 1 minute 39 seconds of song
And sittin talkin’ ’bout bitches- 1 second 1 minute 40 seconds of song
that we almost had-2 seconds 1 minute 42 seconds of song

I don’t think I’m concious of making monsters-2 seconds 1 minute 44 seconds of song
Outta the women that I sponsor til it all goes bad-3 seconds 1 minute 47 seconds of song 
But shit it’s all good-1 seconds 1 minute 48 seconds of song

We threw a party, yeh we threw a party-3 seconds 1 minute 51 seconds of song 
Bitches came over, yeh, we threw a party- 3 seconds 1 minute 54 seconds of song
I was just calling cause they were just leaving-3 seconds 1 minute 57 seconds of song
Talk to me please, don’t have much to believe in- 3 seconds 2 minutes of song
I need you right now, are you down to listen to me?-3 seconds 2 minutes 3 seconds of song 
Too many drinks have been given to me-3 seconds 2 minute 6 seconds of song
I got some women thats living off me-3 seconds 2 minutes 9 seconds of song
Paid for their flights and hotels I’m ashamed-3 seconds 2 minutes 12 seconds of song
Bet that you know them, I won’t say no names-3 seconds 2 minutes 15 seconds of song
After a while girl they all seem the same-2 seconds 2 minutes 17 seconds of song
I’ve had sex four times this week I’ll explain-3 seconds 2 minutes 20 seconds of song
Having a hard time adjusting to fame-3 seconds 2 minutes 23 seconds of song
Sprite in that mixture, I’ve been talking crazy girl-3 seconds 2 minutes 26 seconds of song
I’m lucky that you picked up- 2 seconds 2 minutes 28 seconds of song
Lucky that you stayed on- 1 seconds 2 minutes 29 seconds of song 
I need someone to put this weight on- 4 seconds 2 minutes 33 seconds of song 

[Drake and Woman on phone]
“Well I’m sorry” – Drake
“Are you drunk right now?” – Woman
4 seconds 

I’m just sayin’, you could do better- 4 seconds 2 minute 41 seconds of song 
Tell me have you heard that lately-8 seconds 2 minute 49 seconds of song 
I’m just sayin’ you could do better-7 seconds 2 minute 56 seconds of song
And I’ll start hatin’, only if you make me-6 seconds 3 minutes 2 seconds of song


3 minutes 7 seconds 

3 minutes 9 seconds of song
[Drake on phone]
“You’re not going to come?”
“Guess i’m bout to just kick it here then…”


No comments:

Post a Comment