Monday 12 December 2011

Ancillary task- Final Back cover Design development

After designing what I thought was going to be the final version of our back cover , I decided that it lacked several elements , which prevented it from looking completely professional , which me and Jamie had originally hoped for. This therefore lead me into researching Album backcovers in more depth.
The image above is a screen shot of the search results , listed when searching 'Album backcovers' Once looking at each and every image found in the search , it becomes clear that each and every album cover , possesses more writing , that our CD back cover had . This therefore meant that I needed to add more contextual information to my CD Digipak , in order to add a professional feel and look to our Digipak .

No comments:

Post a Comment