Monday 12 December 2011

Developing Ancilary task-

After researching existing album covers and digipaks , It became apparent that I would need a clear image of my artist to appear on the front cover of the CD Cover . In order to correlate with the theme of the video , which is that our artist is slightly gloomy at the fact that he is alone , I thought that it would be best take a picture of the artist that captures emotions of depression and lonliness. I though these emotions would be best expressed if the artist did not hold direct eye contact with the camera almost as if he's looking away, from the camera .
In order to capture these images , I decided it would be best if I photographed the artist using a digital camera , instead of using screen shots from the footage of our music video from Imovie. The main reasons for this is because the Imovie image resolution is poor , resulting in poor image quality and defused megapixels.
At this stage , I now had to organise a date with the artist , to photograph him , in the style that we decided would work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment