Monday 12 December 2011

ancillary task- Final Back cover

The image inserted on the left is our final back cover for our CD Digipak, From the last draft , I decided to add a glow to the writing , which the track names are listed in. In addition to this , the additional research of album back covers inspired me to include more writing on the back of the back cover.
I felt it was nessesary to insert the 'Young money' Logo towards the bottom , which is the record label who signed 'Drake' . Additionally I found that existing album back covers contained plenty small print writing.
So I researched what this writing consisted of , and found that it was mainly information related to copyright . I then inserted small print writing in the same way of which I had seen it on other album covers. I believe that this improved our design immensely , as it added the complete finnishing touch which we'd hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment