Monday 12 December 2011

Ancillary task- Second cover (slot in)

For our second cover which was to be a slot insert , situated in the inside of the CD cover , I decided to go with a lighter background rather than black. Like the backcover , I decided that I wanted to choose a long shot of our artist rather than a close up . Below is an image of the Second slide .

This image designed shows contrast to our previous album cover 
in the sense that lighter colours are used , Different images are also used
and there is a differennce in the fonts used.  I believe this design works really well , and appears extremely professional to the human eye , I have combined the two images of a city life and a piano together to create a musical feel to a city lifestyle . The contrast together works extremely well together 
and conveys the idea of an album .

No comments:

Post a Comment